Tuesday 7 August 2012

Nice to hear Benedict is always pleasant to fans :)

I hung the fuck out with Benedict Cumberbatch tonight. He’s in town shooting a movie and I ran into him at a bar at 2am and what started off as “Hey, I’m a big fan” turned into an actual 40-minute long conversation about politics and art and New Orleans and his values and upbringing and how weird it is to suddenly be a very very famous person. He remembered my name at the end of the conversation and had me remind him several times of the name of the comic book shop where I work so he can try to stop by while he’s in town. Could not have been more humble and down-to-earth. I know everyone always says that about celebrities… but seriously though. So, so surreal.
source: wrenlaughslast.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment